1. Collection of Personal Information:
We collect the personal information you provide to us, such as your name, address, and email when you make a product inquiry, apply for credit or submit a job application, whether through the Site, by telephone or through other channels. Some of this personal information is mandatory for us to be able to respond to your inquiry; other information is optional.
2. Use of Your Information:
3. Disclosure of Your Information:
- As necessary to our parents, affiliates and service providers that help us with our business operations. For example, from time to time, we may engage companies and individuals to perform certain services on our behalf (such as conducting audits, performing legal services, processing credit card payments or providing customer service). These third-party service providers may have access to personal information, but only to the extent required to perform their assigned roles and they may not use your personal information for any other reason.
- As necessary to protect the safety or security of users of the Website, to detect and prevent fraud or abusive behaviour, or when otherwise required or permitted by law.
- As otherwise required by law or in response to a subpoena, search warrant, or other legally valid inquiry or order; or
- With your consent.
4. Protection of Your Information:
To help prevent unauthorized access to, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of, your information, we have put in place commercially reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, no security system is perfect, and we cannot guarantee that information you provide to us over the Internet will remain private. We also cannot guarantee that information you transmit to us over the Internet will not be intercepted.
6. Communications by Email:
If you submit an inquiry through our Website, or otherwise email us for information, you consent to Sunbelt responding to your inquiry electronically. If you decide for any reason that you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us, you can unsubscribe from the Site’s e-mail distribution list by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of each e-mail. Note, however, that this may limit our ability to respond to your inquiry and that we may still contact you by email, as necessary or permitted by law.
8. How to Contact Us: